Today I’d like to introduce you to the Google Apps for Education (GAFE) which is the Google’s set of apps to help teachers and schools to introduce and implement technology in your classes.
Among the most important apps of GAFE are:
- Google Classroom: similar to Moodle
- Google Drive: Cloud storage (like Dropbox)
- Google Docs: like MS Word
- Google Sheets: like MS Excel
- Google Slides: like MS Powerpoint
- Gmail: (email)
Many others are part of the suite too, but may be checked out later as one becomes more fluent in using Google apps:
- Google Groups
- Google Sites
- Google Blogger
- Google Calendar
- Google Tasks
In the following blogs, I will go more into the details of these apps, and how we implemented them in our school MTI Vietnam.